Happy New Year from Snack Girl! I hope you have a great start to 2012.
I thought it would be fun to share the most popular posts on Snack Girl for 2011. Those of you who missed any of these can check them out!
How do I know which posts are the most popular?
There is a software program called" Google Analytics" that measures the number of visits a particular article receives. It is all done anonymously so I don't know which person read the article - but it does help me understand what is popular on Snack Girl.
I am VERY proud that both kale and broccoli made it into the top TEN. (There is kale in the green smoothie recipe.) If I can get a few people to try kale or broccoli - hurray!
Here the top ten posts for 2011:
10. 11,781 Visits This Muffin Can Save Your Life
9. 11,951 Visits This Green Smoothie Does NOT Taste Like Grass
8. 12,699 Visits Top Ten Lunch Box Snacks 2011
7. 13,008 Visits What You Need To Know About McDonald's Oatmeal
6. 14,011 Visits This Is Not Your Mother's Rice Krispie Treat
5. 15,188 Visits Three Reasons To Avoid Yoplait Greek Yogurt
4. 21,610 Visits My Friends Use To Laugh At Me...And THEN I Made This Broccoli Recipe
3. 32,398 Visits A Grab 'N Go Breakfast With ZERO Added Sugar (and you will love it)
2. 65,534 Visits Weight Watchers Friendly Recipes on Snack Girl
1. 241,305 Visits Why Did Weight Watchers Change Its Points Program?
I want to welcome all the Weight Watchers members out there who have joined Snack Girl. Keep up the great work and I hope you continue to find help and inspiration here. Clearly, you guys have shared this site with your friends :)
Lisa, AKA Snack Girl
Other posts you might like:
Happy New Year from Snack Girl!...
Are you financially stretched? Honestly, who isn't feeling the pain of our economic downturn?...