Hungry? We can help
Snack Girl is an interactive guide to healthy snacking written by Lisa Cain. I provide numerous ways to help you decide what to eat when you need a snack.
Some of the best snacks are not in packages. Unfortunately, most of us when we need a snack, aren't near a produce stand. Snack Girl guides you in making the best choice where you are sitting right now.
How to Use Snack Girl
- Use SEARCH BOX to find a food that you are considering and see if it is healthy. If it isn't - Snack Girl offers suggestions for better choices.
- If you don't know what you are hungry for - use the SEE MORE button on the Home Page to see photos of snacks. Choose one when you find one that you like.
- Subscribe to my e-mails or RSS feed to get a few snacks in your in-box. I feature recipes, packaged snack reviews, whole foods, and a few book reviews.
- Check out the Top Ten Snack Tips for a quick guide to my snacking philosophy.
- Take a look at Books we like to see what authors have to say about food in the U.S
- Browse by snack goal