Searching for the Perfect Gift? Look No Further (also, Massachusetts Snack Girl Events)
December 1, 2014 7 Comments
Looking for that unique something that your friend or family member doesn’t have already?
I know how difficult it is to get a present that is unique and helpful. My last visit to Target netted a Christmas sweater for my husband that says, “Take Me Gnome Tonight” (don’t tell him).
Anywhoo, it can be a challenge.
My solution for you is a copy of Snack Girl to the Rescue! signed by the author (me). This book is much more helpful than a bad holiday sweater and I will autograph it and dedicate it to your friend or family member.
Why my book and not The Hunger Games Trilogy Box Set? My book is also about hunger but instead of violent sports, I teach you how to control hunger in a humorous way.
Think of me as your new BFF that has lost 20 pounds, five years ago, and keeps finding ways to keep off the weight without stressing. I am encouraging, funny, and supportive and I am not interested in making you feel bad when you finish the Haagen Dazs Chocolate Chocolate Chip at 3 AM.
My recipes are healthy, delicious, and easy to make and most of them have not appeared on Snack-Girl.com.
Also, I will be at three events in the upcoming weeks so you can come and meet me (and I can hand you a copy – which only costs $12 because I don’t have to ship it).
- Concord Cookware (Concord, MA) on Sunday, December 7th from 1-4PM. I will be giving out samples of my favorite healthy holiday treat and signing books.
- Holiday Market Place (Ludlow, MA) on Monday, December 8th from 6-8 PM. There is a charge to attend ($15) but holiday food and drinks (non-alcoholic) is served. Location is Ludlow Country Club
- West Springfield Public Library (West Springfield, MA) on Tuesday, December 9th at 6:30 PM. I will be talking about keeping healthy during the holidays (and staying trim).
If you can’t make it to my events, I will send you a copy for $18 (including Priority mail shipping).
Just complete this form and pay on paypal to get a signed and dedicated copy of Snack Girl to the Rescue:
- Book costs $18 including Priority Mail shipping (about $6) within the USA.
- They are only on sale for one week to ensure the book arrives before December 17th.
- Include the name of your friend or family member so I can sign it to them.
If you have any questions, post them below or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Snack Girl to the Rescue!: A Real-Life Guide to Losing Weight and Getting Healthy with 100 Recipes Under 400 Calories
$17.94 Buy on Amazon.com
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Anne Marie DeBoard