Top Ten Healthy July Fourth Recipes
June 29, 2015 1 Comment
It is time to be the person who brings the healthy option to the BBQ.
Yes, you can be that person! I bet most of you have a standard menu with many healthy options for our nation’s birthday but just in case – I decided to share my favorite recipes to inspire you to try something new.
I love putting food on sticks because it gives you an instant portion size and looks festive (without too much work).
- Bring These To Your Next Picnic or BBQ
- A New England Roll Without the Lobstah
- Easy and Inexpensive: Slow Cooker Baked Beans
- Light and Impressively Tasty: Jerk Shrimp with Pineapple
- Who Could Resist this Fruit Salad?
- How to Make Boring Raw Vegetables Pop
- Cool, Crisp, and Very Yummy: Watermelon Feta Bites
- Three Layer Bean Dip: Because Three is Faster Than Seven
- A Lighter Drink for Summer
- An Easy Easter Treat: Stuffed Strawberries
What do you serve on July Fourth?
Other posts you might like:
July 4th is the most American of our holidays. A terrifying time for vegans, we get our grills fired up!
Snack Girl knows you are all eating strawberries. The last batch I bought was incredible!