Weight Watchers Snacks
June 4, 2015 18 Comments
Looking for a go-to list of low points snacks to keep you from eating your hat?
Here it is!
I think that the best snacks pair a fruit or vegetable with some sort of protein so you get fiber, protein, and micronutrients. I feel much fuller when I eat an apple with peanut butter versus a simple apple (but I love an apple when peanut butter isn’t around).
All of these snacks are either 1 or 2 PP.
- Take Your Raw Veggies To the Next Level
- Eating Cookie Dough Just Got Healthier
- DIY Microwave Popcorn: Healthy, Yummy, and CHEAP
- Everything But The Kitchen Sink Fruit and Nut Bars
- Make Your Own Strawberry Frozen Yogurt
- Love Cheese? Try This 35 Calorie Alternative
- A Summertime Blast For Your Taste Buds
- Kale Chips: The Legend Continues
- Meet the Bloomin’ Apple
- An Easy Easter Treat: Stuffed Strawberries
What do you eat to keep you going?
Other posts you might like:
There are times when buying a food instead of making it is essential. I have even bought apple slices when in a rush....
I know that I shouldn’t call raw vegetables “boring”. That isn’t very nice....