You can make a crunchy, tasty, and healthy alternative to potato chips.
You do have to be creative but it isn’t hard once you get the hang of it. When I mean creative, I intend for you not to go beyond the obvious crunchy healthy foods: celery, carrots, radishes….
I hope you find these crunchy snacks much more interesting
1. Cauliflower Crunch Bites – 1 SmartPts
Get the recipe here: Cauliflower Crunch Bites Recipe
2. Roasted Broccoli – 2 SmartPts
Get the recipe here: Roasted Broccoli
3. Homemade Granola Recipe – 4 SmartPts
Get the recipe here: Homemade Granola Recipe
4. Zucchini Cheese Fries – 2 SmartPts
Get the recipe here: Zucchini Cheese Fries Recipe
5. Whole Roast Cauliflower – 3 SmartPts
Get the recipe here: Whole Roast Cauliflower Recipe
Other posts you might like:
Sugar is the new fat in the battle against obesity. Frankly, it is about time.
A little bit of chocolate goes a long way....