Healthier Holiday Party Snacks
December 11, 2013 3 Comments
Snack Girl realizes the point of holiday parties is to indulge. My issue is the amount of indulgence.
Today at the supermarket, I found myself picking up holiday cookies (and putting them down), eggnog, candy canes, Hershey’s kisses, and assorted other stuff that I won’t mention here. Oh wait, a Poinsettia!
I didn’t put down the eggnog, candy canes, or Hershey’s kisses. I intend to share them.
Let’s say that you intend to stay on the healthy train during the holidays. How do you do it? Here are some ideas to infuse a bit of nutrients into the festivities, but are fun and delicious.
1. Holiday Sugar Cookie Recipe Makeover
2. The Sweetest, Simplest Holiday Treat: Strawberry Santa Hats
3. Four Ingredient Pumpkin Gingerbread
4. Give Your Popcorn A South Of The Border Spin
5. How To Make Dark Chocolate Last Forever
6. Do It Yourself Healthier Reese’s Peanut Butter Bites
7. Turn Dull Beans Into A Potato Chip Replacement
8. A Buffalo Cauliflower Recipe For The Snack Girl Recipe Swap
9. Z Fries: The Latest In Nutritious, Delicious, and Low Cal Fries
10. Lighten The Devil In These Eggs
What do you bring to holiday parties?
Other posts you might like:
Top Ten Gifts For Healthy Eaters
What should you get your friend or family member who is on the healthy path?...
How To Control Your Sweet Tooth
Love sweets? Join the club. I’m sure there are people who can survive without them, but I haven’t met any....
Jennifer @ Peanut Butter and Peppers