My children start to lose it at about 5:30 PM. A little switch flips on and they begin to whine, scream, and attempt to hit each other.
At the same time, the equally hungry and tired parent is trying to cook dinner. I think this is why they call this time of day “cocktail hour”. Gotta have a drink to make it to 6:30.
What to do? I think a little snack is in order. Not something so big that you ruin dinner, but a wee bit of food to take the edge off.
If you find yourself ravenous before dinner, a little snack may help you regulate your hunger so you don’t overeat when the main course arrives.
Here are 10 suggestions for keeping it together:
- Give Your Popcorn A South Of The Border Spin
- Take Your Raw Veggies To the Next Level
- Wake Up With A Healthier Spread
- Love Cheese? Try This 35 Calorie Alternative
- Rock The House With Your Toaster Oven
- A Lower Calorie Pistachio For Your Snack Consumption
- Elegant, Easy, and Under 100 Calories
- Give Me Three Ingredients and I'll Give You Amazing Salsa
- The Benefits of Cheese Sticks
- Replace Mayo With This Healthy Spread and carrot and celery sticks.
Do you have a favorite pre-dinner snack? Please share.