If you follow this blog closely, you know that I live in Massachusetts AKA home of the New England Patriots.
Yes, my dear readers, I have a team in the Super Bowl and I am getting fired up for my party. In honor of the game, we usually pick up an ice cream cake in the shape of a football because it makes us laugh.
I will not be ordering Dominos or buffalo chicken wings because I am Snack Girl. If Snack Girl can’t figure out party snacks for football watching – who can?
Ordinarily, I do not watch TV and eat because it leads to not paying any attention of how many forkfuls I have put in my mouth. The plan is to have enough healthy stuff so that the many forkfuls doesn’t add up to much.
What do you serve for the Super Bowl?
- Three Layer Bean Dip: Because Three is Faster Than Seven
- Love Buffalo Chicken Wings? A Dip That Will Satisfy
- Give Your Popcorn A South Of The Border Spin
- An Entire Serving of “Fries” for 133 Calories
- Meet Mini Mac and Cheese Bites: The Best Way to Enjoy Pasta
- Lighten The Devil In These Eggs
- Makeover This Favorite Bar Food
- A Buffalo Cauliflower Recipe For The Snack Girl Recipe Swap
- Turn Dull Beans Into A Potato Chip Replacement
- Buffalo Chicken Meatballs