Today is a shout-out to the Weight Watchers members who follow Snack Girl.
Here we are, nearing the end of February – how are you doing? Me? I’ve been trying to lay off the Cabernet and Cheese but with the snow almost to the top of my door – it has been a bit challenging.
I have been improving my tricep dips so that my arms will be ready for tank top season. I spend a lot of time dreaming about tank tops (and if I will ever get a chance to wear one again).
Here is a short list of ideas to keep you on track and healthy:
1 Points Plus
- Meet the Bloomin’ Apple
- Love Cheesecake? Give This A Try
- Strawberry Yogurt Cookies
- Secret Ingredient Pancakes: Healthy, Delicious, and Light
- Meet Mini Mac and Cheese Bites: The Best Way to Enjoy Pasta
2 Points Plus
- Roast The Whole Perfect Cauliflower
- In a Pinch? This Tomato Soup Will Save You
- You Must Try This Carrot Salad from LaaLoosh
- Make Your Own Strawberry Frozen Yogurt
- A Slice of Yummy Cake for 80 Calories
3 Points Plus
- The Easiest, Healthiest Dip For the Big Game
- No Time to Bake Cookies? White Chocolate Popcorn Saves the Day
- Brownies Made in A Blender With Beans (Really!)
- Sweet Potatoes Without The Marshmallows: Seriously
- Give Your Popcorn A South Of The Border Spin
What is your favorite healthy snack?