The orchards here in Western Massachusetts are laden with apples. It is a dreamy time of year to be in New England.
Even if you live in West Palm Beach, it is time to eat some apples.
Here on Snack Girl, I have featured a bunch of apple based snacks to keep you from getting bored with apples. My personal favorite is the "Naked Pie" because I don't have to make a pastry crust to create an apple pie! You also avoid the 8 tablespoons of butter in the crust.
Here are ten Snack Girl apple favorites - all are HEALTHY and fun ways to serve apples:
- Healthy Apple Crisp: Cute & Yummy
- Healthier Caramel Apples: Just Do It!
- Got Apples? Try This Awesome Healthy Snack
- An Amazing Apple Pie Makeover In Two Minutes
- A "No Peel" Apple Recipe To Make You Swoon
- Try This Healthy Pie.....Naked
- Take Your Apple and Peanut Butter To A Whole New Level
- Make Winter Warmer With Apple and Peanut Butter Oatmeal
- Homemade Apple Raisin and Cinnamon Bran Muffins – A Great Snack!
- Apple Oatmeal Muffins For Fall
Do you have a favorite way to cook and/or present fall apples?
Other posts you might like:
It is THAT time of year again when we rev our engines and run out the door without our pants on....
I am SO proud of myself. I made this beautiful bowl of strawberry frozen yogurt (and then I ate it)....