Top 10 Apple Recipes
August 31, 2015 2 Comments
The orchards here in Western Massachusetts are laden with apples. It is a dreamy time of year to be in New England.
Even if you live in West Palm Beach, it is time to eat some apples.
Here on Snack Girl, I have featured a bunch of apple based snacks to keep you from getting bored with apples. My personal favorite is the "Naked Pie" because I don't have to make a pastry crust to create an apple pie! You also avoid the 8 tablespoons of butter in the crust.
Here are ten Snack Girl apple favorites - all are HEALTHY and fun ways to serve apples:
- Healthy Apple Crisp Recipe **VIDEO**
- Healthier Caramel Apples: Just Do It!
- Got Apples? Try This Awesome Healthy Snack
- An Amazing Apple Pie Makeover In Two Minutes
- A "No Peel" Apple Recipe To Make You Swoon
- Try This Healthy Pie.....Naked
- Take Your Apple and Peanut Butter To A Whole New Level
- Make Winter Warmer With Apple and Peanut Butter Oatmeal
- Homemade Apple Raisin and Cinnamon Bran Muffins – A Great Snack!
- Apple Oatmeal Muffins For Fall
Do you have a favorite way to cook and/or present fall apples?
Other posts you might like:
Top 10 Grab and Go Healthy Breakfasts
It is THAT time of year again when we rev our engines and run out the door without our pants on....
Make Your Own Strawberry Frozen Yogurt
I am SO proud of myself. I made this beautiful bowl of strawberry frozen yogurt (and then I ate it)....
Mary Frances @ LOVE