Top 10 Grab and Go Healthy Breakfasts
August 26, 2014 6 Comments
It is THAT time of year again when we rev our engines and run out the door without our pants on.
Okay, maybe that doesn’t happen to you – but it has happened to my seven year old. “Come back here! You forgot your pants.”
THIS is the year that I will win Mother of The Year (come on judges).
With some planning you can avoid the common crappy food pitfalls of Cocoa Puffs and breakfast bars with too much added sugar (I’m lookin’ at you Nutri-Grain).
I find that if I have something good ready to eat - I am more relaxed and less likely to be grumpy when everyone is trying to get out the door.
These breakfasts are for both your mental and physical health!
Most of these you can take with you on your way out, but some you eat with a spoon so they are not going to work when you have to drive.
1. A Grab And Go Breakfast from Snack Girl To The Rescue!
2. Wake Up To These Pumpkin Pancakes
3. Apple Oatmeal Muffins For Fall
4. A Grab 'N Go Breakfast With ZERO Added Sugar (and you will love it)
5. Change Up Breakfast With Baked Oatmeal
6. Heat Up Your Pan And Make Some Healthy Pancakes
7. No Time To Make Real Oatmeal? Try This
8. Try This Trick For Some Healthy Blueberry Muffins
9. A Simple Way To Dress Up An Egg
10. The Healthiest and Easiest Breakfast (Bye-Bye Breakfast Cereal)
What do you make to keep it together in the morning?
Other posts you might like:
Why Breakfast Keeps Me Up At Night
Do you spend a lot of your time worrying? I certainly hope you don't worry in the middle of the night like me....
Car Breakfasting: A New Olympic Sport
Wow! That guy is driving, eating, and talking on the phone. How does he do it?...