Top Ten Office Snacks
March 11, 2015 4 Comments
I get asked about office snacks all the time. It seems that eating junk food at the office is a problem for many.
The gleam of the vending machine in the break room with a quick sugar fix is too tempting. Whenever I visit an office building, I always check to see what is in the vending machine. A hospital blew my mind with its assortment of junk food and soda!!
With a little bit of planning, you never have to search the bottom of your purse or backpack for change again.
- A Grab 'N Go Breakfast With ZERO Added Sugar (and you will love it)
- KINDa Fabulous: A Nutritionally Dense Snack Bar
- Chocolate Popcorn Rocks
- A Healthy Packaged Snack For Your Lunch Box
- The Benefits of Cheese Sticks
- A Lower Calorie Pistachio For Your Snack Consumption
- Everything But The Kitchen Sink Fruit and Nut Bars
- Take Your Apple and Peanut Butter To A Whole New Level
- The Gogurt Has Grown Up
- Stovetop Granola in Minutes
Other posts you might like:
It’s crunch time, people! Time to replace Cheetos and potato chips with delicious alternatives...
I have to bring cookies to my club once a year and I feel the pressure....