A Healthier Thanksgiving
November 18, 2013 5 Comments
First rule of Thanksgiving – relax. How many days off a year do you get?
This year, I am going to someone else’s else and my home will remain grimey as I don’t have to clean. HA! I am bringing some food over (of course) and I plan to make my husband cook it all. (not really)
Perhaps our new dog, Milo, could do some cooking?
The good news is that you can get plenty of nutrients on Thanksgiving and make some lighter dishes that don’t taste light. I will be making the roast Brussels sprouts as that is a hit every year and I love them.
Check these ideas out:
1. Festive and Healthy: Butternut Squash Soup in Pumpkin Bowls
3. Roasted Brussels Sprouts Recipe
4. Roasted Sugar Pumpkin Recipe
5. Try This Pumpkin Pie Makeover For Thanksgiving
6. Try This Healthy Pie.....Naked
7. A New Lighter Thanksgiving Pie To Try
How do you make your Thanksgiving healthier? Or do you give up?
Other posts you might like:
Give Holiday Banana Bread This Season
Can you trick your pals into believing you used a stick of butter to make your banana bread? I think so!...
An Easy and Innovative Hostess Gift: The Brocquet
Nothing says “I want you to live a long time” like a Brocquet....