Snack Girl realizes the point of holiday parties is to indulge. My issue is the amount of indulgence.
Today at the supermarket, I found myself picking up holiday cookies (and putting them down), eggnog, candy canes, Hershey’s kisses, and assorted other stuff that I won’t mention here. Oh wait, a Poinsettia!
I didn’t put down the eggnog, candy canes, or Hershey’s kisses. I intend to share them.
Let’s say that you intend to stay on the healthy train during the holidays. How do you do it? Here are some ideas to infuse a bit of nutrients into the festivities, but are fun and delicious.
- Holiday Sugar Cookie Recipe Makeover
- Roasted Walnuts Recipes **VIDEO**
- Pumpkin Gingerbread
- Give Your Popcorn A South Of The Border Spin
- Chocolate Popcorn Rocks
- Gluten-Free Black Bean Blender Brownies
- Turn Dull Beans Into A Potato Chip Replacement
- An Egg Roll Makeover
- Love Buffalo Chicken Wings? A Dip That Will Satisfy
- Strawberry Yogurt Cookies
What do you bring to holiday parties?
Other posts you might like:
Thanksgiving is a few days away and you will probably be swimming in food. To relieve some of the guilt of excess, I suggest donating to your local food bank....
Yeehaw! It is time to get ready for the big event. I haven’t planned a thing so I hope the rest of you are ahead of me....