Lighter Thanksgiving Favorites
November 13, 2012 6 Comments
Here we go! The holiday eating season is coming soon. Are you prepared?
I get excited when I think about Thanksgiving because it is one of my favorite celebrations. I look forward to all the different dishes that I tend not to serve all year (such as cranberry sauce and pumpkin pie).
All my fellow healthy food bloggers are talking about how to make Thanksgiving lighter. Frankly, I make an effort NOT to wear elastic pants so I tune into when my stomach is full. If you ever have eaten too much at Thanksgiving, you know that all the food can tempt you into a turkey coma.
Portion control, savoring my food, and not drinking too much are my big goals for Thanksgiving. Also, I try to make some healthier choices that I enjoy.
Here are some Snack Girl favorites for Turkey day:
1. A Thanksgiving Feast Cooked in 10 Minutes? Done!
2. Last Minute T-Day Side or Healthy Snack
3. Try This Pumpkin Pie Makeover For Thanksgiving
4. Try This Healthy Pie.....Naked
5. What Are You Bringing To Thanksgiving?
6. Roasted Sugar Pumpkin Recipe
7. Roasted Sugar Pumpkin Recipe
8. Homeless People Don't Need Vegetables
How do you cope with Thanksgiving excess?
Other posts you might like:
Top Ten Best Travel Snacks For The Road
Why is this baby upset? He is about to join the 42 million Americans that will travel for Thanksgiving....
November Means Peppermint Mocha Season
Are you cold? I don’t know about where you are, but the weather is changing here....
Cristina @ An Organic Wife