Need A Dessert But Out of Points? 10 Solutions For Your Sweet Tooth
May 23, 2013 10 Comments
We have all been there. At the end of the day, still wanting something sweet when we KNOW we aren’t really hungry.
I can tell you that I crave chocolate at about 8 PM most nights. I do a mental scan of the house and try to remember if I’ve got any of the good stuff.
Snack Girl doesn’t advise denial. Denial of a craving sets you up for failure because you feel cheated out of something you really want. Give yourself permission to satisfy the craving with a lesser evil.
All of the desserts below are 3 Points+ (about 150 calories) or below. They have been Snack Girl tested for deliciousness and do not use any artificial sweetener or non fat dairy. Many of these treats are small because of their portion size.
Give a few of them a try and let me know if they work for you.
1. A Decadent Tasting But Healthy Dessert
2. A Portion Control Trick For Baking Cookies
3. Refreshing Breakfast On A Stick
5. GOOD READ: A Vegetable You Gotta Try
6. Make This Delicious Brownie And Eat It Every Day Guilt Free
7. How To Make Dark Chocolate Last Forever
8. Do It Yourself Healthier Reese’s Peanut Butter Bites
9. No Bake Lemon Balls: Healthy, Fast, & Yummy
10. The Secret To Delicious 87 Calorie Cheesecake
Other posts you might like:
Ten Easy To Make Yourself Packaged Foods: Stop Buying & Cook A Little
Are you sick and tired of looking at food labels? Do you find yourself squinting a lot?...
Top Ten 100 Calorie Snacks
100 is a magical number for some people. An entire snack product industry is based on this concept of a 100 calorie snack.
Jennifer @ Peanut Butter and Peppers