Top 11 Pumpkin Recipes
October 22, 2014 3 Comments
What is there not to like about pumpkin?
Canned pumpkin is cheap, easy to use, minimally processed, and healthy. Of course, fresh pumpkin is great, too, but it takes a little more work to cook it (have to get out that knife!).
If you haven’t tried any of my recipes with pumpkin in it, you still have time. I may have to drive over to your house with a can of pumpkin if you make it to the end of October without trying one of these.
I'm watching you!!
2. A Fantastic Snack From A Scary Place
3. The Pumpkin Spiced Latte Makeover
4. Hate Bananas? Try These Pumpkin Bites
5. A Pumpkin Pie Smoothie For Fall
6. Add Pumpkin to Your Chili: Healthy, Seasonal, and Delicious
7. Try This Microwave Pumpkin Custard From Slender Kitchen
8. Roasted Sugar Pumpkin Recipe
9. Chocolate Pumpkin Protein Bars - YUM!
10. Time To Get Out The Pumpkin
11. Try This Pumpkin Pie Makeover For Thanksgiving
Have you tried any of these? Which is your favorite?
Other posts you might like:
Real Food for Halloween
I am a Halloween expert. My kids already have costumes and I can strut by the massive candy mountains in stores....
Cream Soup Like You've Never Had Before
I cannot believe I am writing about soup already! The overnight lows here have been in the 40’s....