Top Ten Weight Watchers Friendly Recipes
March 15, 2012 12 Comments
What are that fork and knife doing? Is that legal?
Over the last year, I have had many readers join me who are Weight Watchers members. Snack Girl and Weight Watchers go together because we both emphasize fruits and vegetables.
I try to come up with TWO new recipes per week - so be sure to subscribe here with your e-mail address to get the latest!
I know many people want to lose weight - but I love the idea that you could get a TWOFER. You could lose weight and eat healthier!
It's like BOGO (Buy One Get One FREE) - you get the benefits of healthier eating (less chance for diabetes, heart disease, cancer) and you can fit into those skinny jeans. Who thought of those jeans anyway?
I have chosen 10 Weight Watchers friendly recipes that I think could be great additions to anyone's diet. I eat many of these myself every week (or month) - and I hope you fall in love with a couple of them.
The recipes are developed by Snack Girl and are not endorsed, sponsored or approved by Weight Watchers International, Inc. Points values are calculated by me and provided for information only.
1. This Green Smoothie Does NOT Taste Like Grass
2. How To Avoid Wasting Carrots
3. Love Chinese Take Out? Try This Trick
4. See How Easily You Can Turn Cauliflower Into An Awesome Snack
5. Love Salted Chocolate Caramels? Try This Healthy Candy Alternative
6. An Awesome Portion Control Trick For Homemade Cookies
7. Turn A Healthy Food That You Hate Into A New Love
8. A 100 Calorie Pizza That Will Rock Your Sox
9. My Friends Use To Laugh At Me...And THEN I Made This Broccoli Recipe
10. Makeover Kettle Corn Into "Can Do" Corn
Here are ALL the Weight Watchers friendly recipes on Snack Girl:
Which are your favorite? What have I missed?
Other posts you might like:
Weight Watchers Friendly Recipes on Snack Girl
One of the biggest complaints about the new Weight Watchers PointsPlus program is that it is harder to figure out the Points value than it used to be....
Why Did Weight Watchers Change Its Points Program?
You probably all know by now that Weight Watchers revamped its famous "Points" program into "PointsPlus"....
Cindy @ Once Upon a Loaf
Jennifer @ Peanut Butter and Peppers
Judy C. Brown
Weight Loss plan