Top Ten Lighter Ways To Enjoy Chocolate
February 11, 2013 6 Comments
If someone wants to give me a heart shaped box of chocolates, I will gratefully accept it.
(I think you know who you are.)
I will not toss it in his face screaming something like, “It will take me 10,000 miles on the treadmill to work these off. What were you thinking?” Not me.
But, if you love chocolate, too much of a good thing can lead to a softness around your middle. I did reduce my chocolate consumption and found that I got slimmer. How did I do it?
Instead of eating bars of chocolate, I started drizzling it everywhere and dipping things into it. This way, I get chocolate flavor but not so many of the calories.
Here are 10 ideas that I have found so that I can enjoy chocolate, but eat less of it:
1. Do It Yourself Healthier Reese’s Peanut Butter Bites
2. Here Comes The “Festival of Chocolate”
3. Yum! A Caramel Salted Chocolate Makeover
4. Eating Cookie Dough Just Got Healthier
5. Do It Yourself Skinny Candy: Fun To Make & Eat
6. An Almond Joy Makeover From A Sweet & Skinny Top Chef
7. The Most Satisfying, Lowest Calorie, & Easiest Chocolate Dessert Ever Created
8. Make This Delicious Brownie And Eat It Every Day Guilt Free
9. How To Make Dark Chocolate Last Forever
10. Vegan, Luxurious, Hot......Chocolate
Please share your tricks for inhaling less chocolate.
Other posts you might like:
Top 10 High Protein Snacks 2012
High-protein diets have become a popular way to lose weight because protein may be able to satisfy hunger better than fats or carbohydrates....
Top 10 Recipes of 2012
I love top ten lists. They make life so easy!....
Jennifer @ Peanut Butter and Peppers