Top Ten Fall Apple Recipes
September 17, 2013 5 Comments
The orchards here in Western Massachusetts are laden with apples. It is a dreamy time of year to be in New England.
Even if you live in West Palm Beach, it is time to eat some apples.
Here on Snack Girl, I have featured a bunch of apple based snacks to keep you from getting bored with apples. My personal favorite is the "Naked Pie" because I don't have to make a pastry crust to create an apple pie! You also avoid the 8 tablespoons of butter in the crust.
Here are ten Snack Girl apple favorites - all are HEALTHY and fun ways to serve apples:
1. Healthy Apple Crisp Recipe **VIDEO**
2. Healthier Caramel Apples: Just Do It!
3. Got Apples? Try This Awesome Healthy Snack
4. An Amazing Apple Pie Makeover In Two Minutes
5. A "No Peel" Apple Recipe To Make You Swoon
6. Try This Healthy Pie.....Naked
7. Who Else Lost Their Virginity This Month?
8. Make Winter Warmer With Apple and Peanut Butter Oatmeal
9. Homemade Apple Raisin and Cinnamon Bran Muffins – A Great Snack!
10. A Simple Fall Treat With Apples (No Peeling Necessary)
Do you have a favorite way to cook and/or present fall apples?
Other posts you might like:
Top 10 Lunch Box Snacks
Summer is coming to a screaming halt for families all over the country. Did you notice the advertisements for school supplies everywhere?....
Top Ten Budget Healthy Snacks
It seems like every visit to the grocery store is a shock. You want to charge me how much for those crackers?....