Happy New Year from Snack Girl!
I thought it would be fun to take a look at the most popular posts of 2010 on Snack Girl. This will probably bore my most loyal readers because they read them all ready (sorry about that :)
How do I know which posts are the most popular?
There is a software program called Google Analytics that measures the number of visits a particular article receives. It is all done anonymously so I don't know which person read the article - but it does help me understand what is popular on Snack Girl.
(I bet you are all guessing my beet soup article is going to be NUMBER ONE.)
So in order of least read to most read - here is my top ten for 2010:
10. 4,098 Visits - Healthier Brownies With A Secret Ingredient
9. 4,551 Visits - A Rare Find: A Packaged Food that is Healthy and Delicious!
8. 6,346 Visits - Have a Healthy Brownie! (a Mere 77 Calories)
7. 6,653 Visits - The Worst Pizza on the Planet
6. 6,883 Visits - 3 Reasons to Avoid Ritz Crackers
5. 7,633 Visits - DIY Microwave Popcorn: Healthy, Yummy, and CHEAP
4. 8,806 Visits - Energy Bar Recipe
3. 10,679 Visits - What Everyone Needs to Know About Tostitos
2. 18,971 Visits - Guess What's in The Picture
1. 62,967 Visits - McDonald's Burger Left for Two Weeks
No surprise here is there? Putting a rotting cheeseburger on the site turned out to be very popular. Go figure.
Thanks so much for your support and continued readership. I am inspired by all of you every day that I write this.
Lisa, AKA Snack Girl