Top Ten High Protein Snacks
August 27, 2013 4 Comments
Snack Girl gets asked all the time for low carb snacks and high protein snacks.
Here is my latest list of snacks that will satisfy my readers’ requirements.
Keep in mind, if you just eat protein and skip other important food groups you probably won’t feel so good (or be very regular).
What qualifies as a high protein snack?
I decided that the best measure was whether the grams of protein per serving was more than the grams of carbohydrate per serving.
There are some great snacks that include beans that are both high in protein and carbs, but I skipped those for this list.
The snacks below feature either dairy, meat, or eggs to get their high protein rating - but they also include vegetables or fruit to balance them.
Give these ten snacks a try!
1. A 100 Calorie Pizza That Will Rock Your Sox
2. This Tuna Melt Is So Light & Tasty It Will Make You Cry
3. Good Morning Sunshine! Wake Up With This Egg Dish
4. Replace Potato Skins With Zucchini Boats
6. Crunchy, Salty, & Satisfying Homemade Cheese Crackers
7. Mix It Up For A Delicious Snack
8. Make Your Own Lighter and Yummier Fish Sticks
9. Healthier Buffalo Chicken Wings
10. Take The Devil Out Of Your Eggs
Please share your high protein snack ideas.
Other posts you might like:
Top Ten Budget Healthy Snacks
It seems like every visit to the grocery store is a shock. You want to charge me how much for those crackers?....
Top 10 Lunch Box Snacks
Summer is coming to a screaming halt for families all over the country. Did you notice the advertisements for school supplies everywhere?....
Jennifer @ Peanut Butter and Peppers