Top Ten Snack Girl Recipes of 2013
December 3, 2013 4 Comments
It is the time of year that one makes top 10 lists.
Top ten things you wished you hadn’t said to your partner, top 10 reasons you haven’t tossed out that stair master (you get the idea).
Snack-Girl.com had over 7 million page views and many visitors. Aren’t you interested in what was popular in case you missed it? The first three recipes feature chocolate, which is not a surprise. I have thought long and hard about how much easier it would be if I simply posted cupcake recipes every day.
Alas, I keep trying to feed people vegetables.
Here are the top 10 recipes:
1. Do It Yourself Healthier Reese’s Peanut Butter Bites
2. Hit Your Cake Craving With The Microwave
3. Love Chocolate Shakes? Give This Smoothie A Try
4. A Decadent Tasting But Healthy Dessert
5. Is This The Spaghetti of Your Dreams?
6. Never Buy Salad Dressing Again
7. A Healthy Substitute for Cool Whip
9. A Buffalo Cauliflower Recipe For The Snack Girl Recipe Swap
10. You Can Make Your Own Donuts (Without A Deep Fryer)
What great new recipes did you discover this year?
Other posts you might like:
Top 10 Recipes of 2012
I love top ten lists. They make life so easy!....
Top 10 Ideas for Replacing Potato Chips
Everyone has their favorite treat. I happen to love potato chips....