Top Ten Snack Girl Posts of 2013
December 31, 2013 3 Comments
Snack Girl is ready to write new posts and create new recipes. She would start right now except we have one day of parties left.
Happy New Year!
It is time to look back and learn from the past before we go crazy moving forward. Over 2 million people visited Snack-Girl.com last year, and they voted with their clicks. The popular posts will be predominantly at the start of 2013 because they had more time to gain clicks (unlike those sad December posts).
These are the posts that people shared or came back and read again. Maybe you missed one? Here they are for your perusal:
1. Weight Watchers 360°: What’s New in 2013
2. Do It Yourself Healthier Reese’s Peanut Butter Bites
3. Hit Your Cake Craving With The Microwave
4. Don’t Fall For This Greek Yogurt Fake
5. Healthy & Sustainable Fish at McDonald’s?
6. Need A Dessert But Out of Points? 10 Solutions For Your Sweet Tooth
7. A Whole Grain Snack For Five Cents Per Serving
8. Love Chocolate Shakes? Give This Smoothie A Try
10. A Decadent Tasting But Healthy Dessert
Do you have a favorite that you shared with your friends? Please share.
Other posts you might like:
Top Ten Snack Girl Recipes of 2013
It is the time of year that one makes top 10 lists....
The 2013 Worst Food Of The Year
Snack Girl usually chooses a “worst snack of the year”, but I decided to deviate from my usual post....