I always like to take a moment and look at what was successful on Snack Girl (so I can do MORE of that).
Readers vote with their clicks and their shares with their friends on Facebook, Twitter, and e-mail – and these posts were the most popular for the year.
It is no surprise to me that Weight Watchers posts are popular. Many of my readers are members and my site is one that supports constructive discussion of the program. I like the WW members to feel at home here.
My butter cake recipe (it uses beans!), healthy snacks, and my book fill the list – along with a criticism of Starbucks.
If you missed these posts – check them out. You might find something helpful here.
- Weight Watchers’ Simply Filling: Will it Work for You?
- A Slice of Yummy Cake for 80 Calories
- Feeling Fat? Is Weight Watchers the Solution?
- Big Snack Girl Announcement
- Top Ten Low Carb Snacks
- Top 10 Grab and Go Healthy Breakfasts
- A Grab And Go Breakfast from Snack Girl To The Rescue!
- When Weight Watchers Doesn’t Work
- Top 10 Pre-Dinner Snacks
- The Scary Starbucks Chestnut Praline Latte
Please share what topics you would like to see covered.