Top Ten Vegan Snacks
November 8, 2012 10 Comments
Shhhh....don’t tell anyone but it can be easy to be a vegan. Why?
You don’t have to give up chocolate! If you buy a good quality chocolate, it will have a higher chocolate content, pure ingredients and no additives. The ingredients will be simple: cocoa, cocoa butter, lecithin, sugar and sometimes vanilla.
Lesser quality chocolates are frequently not vegan. They have a long ingredients list, which, along with cheap fillers such as food starch and artificial flavorings, will often contain milk, milk solids or milk fat. But, you don’t want to waste your money on these anyway.
Of course, there is the problem of BACON (sshhhh).
Here are 10 vegan snack ideas that will make you almost forget bacon :)
1. Think Beyond Mayo With Spooky Green Spread
2. Yum! A Caramel Salted Chocolate Makeover
3. Got A Blender? Try This No Cook Soup For Instant Deliciousness
4. Eating Cookie Dough Just Got Healthier
6. No Bake Lemon Balls: Healthy, Fast, & Yummy
7. Turn Dull Beans Into A Potato Chip Replacement
8. Love Salted Chocolate Caramels? Try This Healthy Candy Alternative
9. Where's The Beef? A Better Burger
10. Healthy Apple Crisp Recipe **VIDEO**
Other posts you might like:
Top Ten Vegan Snacks 2011
Snack Girl thought as we headed into Turkey day that we should honor the vegans of the world with some snacks....
Vegan Cupcakes Have Taken Over The World
Shhhh....don't tell ANYONE (except all of your friends). Chocolate cupcakes can be delicious without any.....
Jessica, The Debt Princess
Cristina @ An Organic Wife