Stop Buying These Processed Foods and Start Making Them
May 18, 2015 6 Comments
There are times when buying a food instead of making it is essential. I have even bought apple slices when in a rush.
But, you can save money and control the contents of your food when you cook instead of buying a bottle, box, or bag. Over the last six years, I have attempted a bunch of different foods and the list below are some of the most successful in terms of taste and simplicity.
Will it take you more time than opening a package? Yes! But, you will have some fun and feel pride as a result of taking on the challenge of cooking them for yourself or your family.
- Make Your Own Whole Wheat Tortillas - So Yummy!
- Punch Up Your Salad With Homemade Croutons
- DIY Microwave Popcorn: Healthy, Yummy, and CHEAP
- Stop Buying Salad Dressing
- Stop Buying Sliced Turkey Breast: DIY Turkey
- Stovetop Granola in Minutes
- Vegetarian Slow Cooker Baked Beans
- Do-It-Yourself Instant Oatmeal: Healthy and Insanely Easy
- A Grab 'N Go Breakfast With ZERO Added Sugar (and you will love it)
- Tasty Marinara Sauce in Six Minutes
What do you make instead of buy? Please share.
Other posts you might like:
Top Ten Office Snacks
I am betting that you are sitting in an office right now! Yes, I can see you in your cubicle with the florescent bulbs burning. Blub blub goes the water cooler.....
Top Ten "On The Go" Snacks
Snack Girl feels for flight attendants or anyone who has a job that can be incredibly unpredictable. How do they do it?...